July 4 Convention of Muslims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 4 Convention of Muslims

Tamil Nadu Thowheed Jamath (TNTJ) has planned to organise Massive Conference in Chennai Insha Allah on 4th July 2010, in which 15 Lakhs Muslims across the state is expected to take part in this conference.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PING G15 Driver for You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dolore18

PING G15 Driver for You Empty
PostSubject: PING G15 Driver for You   PING G15 Driver for You EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:24 pm

PING G15 Driver for You

A Nike executive recently pointed out that Tiger has won many tournaments using their equipment. Well, Tiger is probably capable of winning tournaments using a garden hoe and a pool cue. I, on the other hand, need all the technological help I can get just to break 90. When I'm shopping around for the PING G15 Driver next "latest and greatest", I'll probably stay away from the Nike rack. I'll go with – oh, I don't know, there are so many brands to choose from – Titleist perhaps.
Can it get any worse for a sponsor than to have its premier endorser reveal to the world that there's something better? Do you PING G15 Driver think Buick would be mildly upset if Tiger was seen cruising around in a Cadillac PING G15 Driver?
I imagine there would be some tense moments in the board room if Shaq comes down with a severe strain of E.coli a few hours after filming a new Burger King commercial. Of course, there might be a spike in the sale PING G15 Driver of Big Macs and Happy Meals.
It must have been a coup for American Express to land Lance Armstrong after winning his fifth straight Tour de France. But the move could backfire if he puts that celebratory trip to Disney Land on his Visa card.
Back to top Go down

PING G15 Driver for You
Page 1 of 1